|Our Frequently Asked Questions|
GT University does not have hostel accommodation. Students make their own arrangements with boarding houses scattered around the city. Application and enquiries for accommodation may be made through the Student Affairs Office if assisntance is needed.The University is planning to establish a modern and state-of-the-art sporting and recreational facilities for both indoor and outdoor physical activities.Health- related fitness activities and personalised training programmes are to be conducted once the plan is executed.
|IT related questions|
1. Which one is my student number? The student number is your personal identification or computer number. It is a combination of your course of study and numerical number. It is found on your registration form or student card (e.g. S160033)
2. What do I do if my results are not showing on the portal? When you log onto the student portal, click View Results. If you are able to view the course code but no results in the fields (No Results) then the lecturer has not uploaded the results. However if you cannot see the course then visit/contact the academic office as you might have not been registered for that course.
3. How do I log into my student portal? Click the button at the top right corner of the website enter your student number and password. If you are a newly registered student, wait for the student registration number and your password as you will be given upon registration,upon receipt of your login details proceed to log on.
4. I forgot my password, how do I reset it? Contact the IT department on campus
5. I can't access my assignments or materials under my student portal If you are able to view all courses, then the materials or assignments have not been uploaded by the lecturer. However if you can't view the courses then you have not been registered for the particular course.
6. What time are the Part-time classes conducted?
Week Days Classes: